DormCo College Dorm Package - #2 Prepared to Leave Home Pack.
When choosing your college dorm bedding we know it can be a bit overwhelming, not to mention expensive and for those two reasons we have put together our WILDLY POPULAR "College Dorm Packages". Available in #1 Move-in Ready Pack, #2 Prepared to Leave Home Pack, & our # 3 Fully-Loaded Pack. These 3 different dorm packages vary in supplies and cost, but regardless of which one you choose you'll be confident that you'll be ready to go off to college. Choose the package that best suits.
Our Dorm Packages are a great way to get everything you need and save a ton of $$$$ in the process. Test us out. Locate each item separately, add up the shopping cart and you'll see our Package Savings are nothing to sneeze at. How do we do it? For starters, DormCo is a wholesale provider of dorm stuff, which means we manufacturer most of the items you see here and because we produce it, we can offer a bulk savings for bulk purchases (packages) on our already crazy low prices.
So when you choose DormCo for all your college bedding we give you a bulk wholesale price... Why you ask? ... Because we are good people? Yes.... well Maybe... but we also want you to brag about how you saved at DormCo. It's always fun to brag about how cheap you got something and what a great deal you found. Tell 'em papa DormCo saved you!
Bedding Package includes:
- Choose Your TXL Comforter - All comfortable dorm beds start with a cozy soft to the touch comforter and all DormCo.com comforters are of high quality, from our Supersoft Microfiber and 300 TC Cotton to our EXCLUSIVE Designer & Plush Comforters, you cannot go wrong with whatever comforter you select. (All sized 90"L for Twin XL dorm beds... no 86" comforters here!)
- Tough Decision?: Each Comforter image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Sheet Set (Includes 2 Sets) - Every college student needs sheets and every student needs 2 sets (one on the bed and a back-up to reduce how often you have to do laundry). With this package you get 2 fitted sheets, 2 flat sheets & 2 pillow cases. A Total of 6 college bedding sheet pieces! Opt for our supersoft microfiber or upgrade to cotton or jersey knit. All are sized for Twin Extra Long Bedding and are Guaranteed to Fit! Best of all, each option is actually very nice quality, we do not put cheap or rough feeling dorm sheets as an option in our DormCo packages!!
- Tough Decision?: Each Sheet Set image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Topper - The dorm bed your college gives you should be a crime, not only is it flimsy it is uncomfortable too! Our Toppers range from your basic foam egg crate to our ultra thick and plush featherbeds and memory foam toppers. Choose the quality that fits your need and budget.
- Tough Decision?: Each Topper image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Bed Blanket - What's quality dorm bedding without a bed blanket. Choose from our various fleece, plush or fiber options. No matter which blanket you choose you will not be disappointed and it will actually fit your Twin XL dorm bed.
- Tough Decision?: Each Blanket image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Mattress Pad - Get some added padding for your dorm bedding and most importantly fully cover the university dorm mattress that has been used for way too many years! You can choose from the basic, get the job done mattress pad, or upgrade to the cotton-top, waterproof or featherbed version.
- Tough Decision?: Each Mattress Pad image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your Bed Pillow (Includes 2 Pillows) - Where you lay your head is important and for that reason our Dorm Packages let you select the pillow that best suits your need. Go basic and save or upgrade and sleep in luxury!
- Tough Decision?: Each Pillow image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your Bath Towel - You can't go wrong with having a few dorm bath towels in your college supplies. There may be times you can't or don't want to wash your laundry, after all. These dorm essentials have a super soft and plush feel from the USA Cotton and have a ribbed construction for faster drying time whether on your dorm drying rack or in the dorm dryer.
- Choose Your Wash Cloths - Start college out right with having a few of these dorm essentials in your college supplies. Available in a two or six pack depending on what you need, these dorm essentials are made in Canada with USA Cotton for a soft, gentle touch. Plus, these dorm supplies even have a ribbed construction for faster drying time in the dorm dryer or on a dorm drying rack.
- To view the wash cloths, click HERE.
- Hand Towels (optional) - Only necessary if you have your own sink and/or bathroom in your college dorm room, these dorm items come in a one or two pack so you can have a hand towel within arm's reach when you wash your hands or face at your dorm sink. Plus, made in Canada with USA Cotton, these dorm items also have a super plush and soft feel.
- To view the hand towels, click HERE.
- Choose Your Bedding Accessory: All dorm beds need an accessory to make it more function friendly. If you want to keep your items bedside on a shelf, choose our Bed Post Shelf. Lastly, if you want to keep your items bedside in pockets choose our Headside Caddy or Bedside Storage Caddy. Remember if you are up high in a bunk or lofted bed you especially won't be able to have a bedside table, so our bedding accessory pockets or shelves become a true necessity. Choose wisely :)
- Tough Decision?: Each Bedding Accessory image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Extra Pillow Cases (2-Pack): Let's face it, college students hate to do the wash and for that reason to avoid having a nasty pillow our Dorm Package provides two additional pillow cases. These pillow cases will buy you a few more weeks before you'll have to do the wash due to being out of clean underwear. These pillow cases will ship in a color that best matches your bedding color choices.
- Choose Your Hamper/Laundry Bag: Every college student needs a place for their dirty laundry for storage and easy transport to the dorm laundry room. Choose from a variety of options including our beyond durable TUSK Super Jumbo Laundry Bag and TUSK Laundry Backpack to Pop-Up Triple Sorters, and more!
- Tough Decision?: Each Laundry Bag and Hamper image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE and HERE.
All college bedding items are Twin XL, which means they fit standard dorm beds that are 80" in Length. Regardless if you have a Twin or Twin XL dorm bed it is wise to choose Twin XL bedding because it is larger and won't leave you 'short sheeted'. For instance, if you dorm bed freshmen year is Twin, but Sophomore year it is Twin XL you can use the same bedding if you chose Twin XL sized bedding. On the other hand, if freshmen year you buy twin bedding and then find out Sophomore year you have a Twin XL bed then you'll be re-buying all your dorm bedding because twin will be too short. In college bedding it is always safe and smart to opt for TWIN XL aka Extra Long Twin Bedding.
Dorm Etiquette Tips - Prevent being that 'borrower' that everyone wants to avoid