Dorm Essentials to Help You Relax After a Long Day
College can be fun and exciting, but it can also be quite stressful. Your homework and study load will be quite a bit larger and your classes will be more intense. And that's just your college courses! Chances are, you're also going to be working a part or full time job along with going to college courses. With all this stress, you need to make time for yourself and invest in dorm necessities that add extra comfort to your college dorm room and help you relax after a long day.
1 - Room Scent
- Don't underestimate how relaxing room scents can be. Certain scents can be relaxing and either remind you of your childhood or just be soothing to help you de-stress after a long day of college courses. French Vanilla
is a sweet, soft scent that is relaxing but depending upon your mood or the smells that are relaxing to you, it can be anything from baked cookies to rose. With our selection of dorm room scents
, you can add a few different dorm scents to your dorm essentials so you can spray the soothing scent that will help you best or you can stock up on one scent so you always have your favorite scent on hand when you need it.
2 - Decorative Dorm Pillows
- These dorm necessities not only are relaxing, they also add to your dorm room decor. Place a few of these decorative dorm pillows
on your dorm bed, dorm chair, or anywhere else throughout your dorm room to add to your dorm room decor. When you need to relax after a long day, you can curl up with a pillow or two and watch a movie, study, or play a video game. These dorm supplies don't just add to your dorm room decor with great looking style. These dorm essentials also will add relaxing notes to your dorm room decor - it's hard to continue feeling stressed when you come back from a long day of college classes and see plenty of comfy pillows waiting for you.
3 - Dorm Chair
- Your college dorm room provides three dorm seating options. There will be your dorm bed, dorm desk chair, and the floor. When you want to relax but not fall asleep, you don't have any soft dorm seating options. The last thing you want to do when you've been in your college classes all day is sit in your dorm desk chair which is like the the college chairs you've been sitting in all day! You're going to want a soft dorm chair that you can curl up in that provides cushioned comfort. With a dorm chair like our Mega-Sized College Chair
, you're getting big, comfy dorm seating that you can sink into plus you can fold it up when not in use to have extra dorm room space!
4 - Dorm Blankets
- Just like decorative dorm pillows, it's hard not to feel instantly relaxed when you see big, comfy, soft dorm blankets
spread throughout your college dorm room. College blankets like our Are You Kidding? College Blanket
are incredibly soft and comfortable to wrap up in and the plush feel will help sooth you after a long day. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose the color that best matches your dorm room decor for extra relaxation. The Are You Kidding? College Blanket offers ultimate relaxation - one side of this dorm essential is a wild, thick plush material while the reverse is ultra soft and thick coral fleece.
5 - College Rug
- Your college dorm room floor won't be very relaxing. In fact, it will even detract from your dorm room decor. For ultimate relaxation, you're going to want a dorm rug that feels as plush and nice as your floor at home. While you're curled up in your comfy dorm chair, how nice would it be to also run your toes through a super soft, plush dorm rug? With our College Plush Rug
, you'll be able to do just that. The College Plush Rug
is the softest dorm rug with thick, plush strands that will feel amazing under your feet. Putting your feet on cold dorm floor won't do much for de-stressing you - add to your dorm room decor and make your dorm floor comfortable with a soft dorm rug.