5 Must-Have Dorm Room Gadgets
When it comes to college supplies, there are so many dorm items that you need. From Twin XL bedding and dorm room space savers to college shower caddies and dorm rugs, there is literally a whole room of stuff that you NEED. All these dorm necessities are always talked about and on every checklist, and for that exact reason, we thought it would be fun to list the top 5 dorm gadgets. These are college things you may not need, but they are certainly dorm items that come in handy and make dorm life easier and more fun. Sometimes the most interesting dorm products are those that fill in the details or provide some sort of help.
Dorm Co's Top 5 Dorm Room Gadgets—Wants, not NEEDS
1. Pizza Stuff - Let's face it, pizza is a big part of college life. Whether you need a quick dinner or you are at a party, it seems like pizza is always the answer. Even though it might not the healthiest option, who doesn't love a good slice of pizza? So when you are away at college, it can be handy to have some pizza gadgets to help make your life easier. From unique pizza cutters to dorm items that are designed for heating up and storing pizza, DormCo has a bunch of helpful college supplies to get you through the semester. We even have a Pizza Night Light to help you feel safe and cozy in your dorm room while you dream of your next bite of yummy, cheesy pizza.
2. Charger - When you are away in college, you will rely on a lot of electronics to make it through the college semester, either for entertainment or homework and studying purposes. Because of this, it helps to have some charger cables on hand. Whether you need to charge your cell phone or tablet or need to create some extra outlets, DormCo has handy charging gadgets to help you stay powered throughout the semester. With unique tech dorm items that can be used in your dorm room or when you are on the go, you can stay connected to the world outside of your college campus with these useful dorm gadgets.
3. Hot Pot - Of course, eating is a necessity all throughout the college semester. You could get pizza with your friends or head to the university cafeteria, but we know that isn't always an option. Or, if you happen to be looking for some late night eats, your choices are even more slim. If you want to mix up your dorm dinners or lunches, this dorm friendly Hot Pot is perfect! This college Hot Pot is perfect for cooking up every college student's favorite Ramen Noodles, but it will also provide you with some variety. Cook up some Mac N Cheese, pasta, and even soup with this essential dorm hot pot! Just plug it in to boil water and cook the perfect meal.
4. Ear Buds & Speakers - Who can get by without music? We know we can't! Make sure you are always jamming out in your dorm room (or wherever) by adding ear buds and dorm speakers to your college supplies checklist. Ear buds can get lost or broken, so it's always a good idea to have an extra set or two on hand so you can put them on, crank up your music, and focus on your homework. Or, for when you want to just relax in your dorm room, have a speaker ready to play some music while you rest, play video games, or hang out with friends.
5. Dorm Room Blender - If you don't have time to use your Hot Pot or grab a snack or even if you just love a good smoothie when you are on the go, one of our college blenders is the perfect dorm gadget for your dorm room! This personal dorm blender is perfect for making great tasting smoothies or shakes, so you can still stay healthy even with a hectic college schedule. Just choose your ingredients, blend, and head right off to class! This college blender is the perfect compact size to fit in any dorm room.