Top 10 High School Graduation Gifts
If you haven't already graduated high school, graduation will be here before you know it. For many students, this means they'll be moving off to college and living in university dorms come the fall. From graduation to move-in day, there is a lot of preparation involved in getting the college dorm stuff that will turn a crammed dorm space into a livable, comfortable home away from home. For this reason Dorm Room Stuff tops the list of best high school graduation gifts.Top Dorm Room Gifts Every Graduate Can Use
1. Twin XL Sheets. Dorm Beds are 80" long and you'll want to get Twin XL sheets instead of the commonly found twin sheets. Every student can use extra Twin XL sheets, making sure this gift will most certainly be used.
2. College Laundry Bag. Every student has to do laundry, and having a fun dorm laundry bag with instructions makes doing laundry a breeze.
. All dorms need extra seating. No one wants to sit on the floor, so by giving dorm furniture as a gift you can be sure the graduate's dorm will be a cool hang out spot.
4. Twin XL Bed Topper. Dorm Beds severely lack any comfort. In fact, without a dorm bed topper such as an Egg Crate, Featherbed or Memory Foam, the student's bed will feel like a hard college floor.
5. Pop Up Dorm Caddy. This cheap dorm supplies product is a must for all students moving into dorms with community bathrooms. And since community bathrooms are the norm, this caddy will be used daily.
6. College Plush Rug. Most dorm floors are non-carpeted, cold tile. To liven up a room and add some decor you can give any dorm a boost with a quality 4' x 6' or 5' x 8' dorm rug.
7. Trunk. Plain and simple a dorm trunk can be used for anything from storage to sitting and even as a mini coffee table. Collegiate trunks are under $100 and should last beyond a student's 4- or 5-year college career.
8. Mini Vault Safe. If you give the gift of dorm security, you know you are giving the gift of peace of mind. Theft in university dorm rooms have risen and any dorm supplies that keep a student's stuff safe is a good gift idea.
9. College Survival Kits
. Dorm room packages that have a bunch of useful college stuff is an easy way to ensure nothing is forgotten when the high school graduate finally takes off for college. These gift packs carry all the dorm necessities that will end up being used throughout the semester.
10. Twin XL College Comforter. Chances are a student's bed at home is not Twin XL, this means purchasing a quality dorm comforter will be a necessity. To best fit a college bed you'll want a Twin XL comforter that is 90" Long. Always best to go machine washable or, for down comforters, to add a removable duvet.
More Top Dorm Gift Supplies can be found and purchased at:
TOP 20 HIGH SCHOOL GRAD GIFTS
If you are still not sure which route to go you can always give a gift card to Dorm Co, the #1 online Dorm Essentials Superstore.