- Dorm Room Rugs
- Laundry Bags and Hampers
- Shower Totes, Towels and Sandals
- Egnazia - Metal Mirror Trays
- Brotoga® & Bear Booty®
- College Posters
- Room Scents
- Dorm Decor
- Tech Essentials
- Cooking and Cleaning Accessories
- Study Accessories and Desks
- General Accessories
- Dorm Bedding
- Twin XL Dorm Bedding Packs
- Twin XL College Comforters
- Twin XL Bedding Sheets
- Twin XL Bed Toppers
- Twin XL Bed Blankets
- Twin XL Mattress Pads
- Twin XL Mattress Encasements
- Pillows & Pillow Protectors
- Bedrests & Body Pillows
- Bedding Accessories
- Bed Shams, Pillowcases and Throw Pillows
- Full/Queen Oversized Comforters
- Searching for: Queen, King or more Full XL Bedding? -Click here-
- Twin XL Comforters
- Coma Inducer® - Plush Comforters
- Reversible Dorm Comforters ($36.94 and up)
- Pintuck, Textured & Styled College Comforters
- Designer College Comforters - Byourbed® Brand
- Bare Bottom®, Natural Loft® & Down Comforters
- European Made Comforters, Duvets and Down
- Textured and Handcrafted Quilts
- Dorm Bedding Duvet Covers
- The 2021 Sale - Closeout Comforters
- Bed Skirts
Starting a gift registry with DormCo for your high school graduation party or off to college party could not be easier!
There is no pre-signup or long process to complete - just begin by finding the first dorm product that you want added to your registry. Once you see that item just click the "Add to Gift Registry" Button.
Get started and happy shopping with 3 easy steps:
1. Create your new account or sign in.
2. Find the DormCo products you like and click [Add to Gift Registry].
3. Notify friends and family about your gift registry by giving them your email address and the URL DormCo.com/Registry
Looking to shop for an already created Gift Registry?
To begin shopping off of a DormCo Gift Registry go to:
Begin by typing in the email address of the person whose registry you want to shop for.
Ideas for sharing your Gift Registry?
1. Add your Gift Registry details to your high school graduation party invites.
2. Share it with friends and family through Facebook or other social media.
3. Use it personally to list what you need for college and make purchases throughout the summer.