- Dorm Room Rugs
- Laundry Bags and Hampers
- Bathroom Essentials, Towels and Caddies
- Surge Protectors, USB and Extra Outlets
- General and Cooking Dorm Supplies
- Egnazia® - Metal Mirror Trays
- Dorm Decor - Random Finds
- Clips Lights and Desk Lamps
- First Aid and Medical Kits
- College Room Scents
- Dorm Room Fans
- Dorm Shelf Liners
- Dorm Bedding
- Twin XL Dorm Bedding Packs
- Twin XL College Comforters
- Twin XL Bedding Sheets
- Twin XL Bed Toppers
- Twin XL Bed Blankets
- Twin XL Mattress Pads
- Twin XL Mattress Encasements
- Pillows & Pillow Protectors
- Bed Shams & Extra Pillowcases
- Bedding Accessories
- Full/Full XL Size Bedding
- Searching for: Oversized King or Queen Bedding? -Click here-
- Twin XL Comforters
- Reversible Dorm Comforters ($49.94 and up)
- Byourbed® - Designer College Comforters
- Coma Inducer® - Plush Comforters - Most Popular
- Natural Loft® - Cozy Thick Comforters - Easy to Wash
- HGoose® & Reduce® - Hungarian Down Comforters
- Bare Bottom® - Yoga Butter Duvets and Comforters
- Portugal Made - 100% Cotton Duvets and Comforters
- Pintuck, Textured & Styled Dorm Comforters
- Duvet Covers - Removable Comforter Covers
- Closeout Comforters - 2022 For Only $22
- Bed Skirts
Starting a gift registry with DormCo for your high school graduation party or off to college party could not be easier!
There is no pre-signup or long process to complete - just begin by finding the first dorm product that you want added to your registry. Once you see that item just click the "Add to Gift Registry" Button.
Get started and happy shopping with 3 easy steps:
1. Create your new account or sign in.
2. Find the DormCo products you like and click [Add to Gift Registry].
3. Notify friends and family about your gift registry by giving them your email address and the URL DormCo.com/Registry
Looking to shop for an already created Gift Registry?
To begin shopping off of a DormCo Gift Registry go to:
Begin by typing in the email address of the person whose registry you want to shop for.
Ideas for sharing your Gift Registry?
1. Add your Gift Registry details to your high school graduation party invites.
2. Share it with friends and family through Facebook or other social media.
3. Use it personally to list what you need for college and make purchases throughout the summer.