DormCo College Dorm Package - #1 Move-in Ready Pack.
When choosing your college dorm bedding we know it can be a bit overwhelming, not to mention expensive and for those two reasons we have put together our WILDLY POPULAR "College Dorm Packages". Available in #1 Move-in Ready Pack, #2 Prepared to Leave Home Pack, & our # 3 Fully-Loaded Pack. These 3 different dorm packages vary in supplies and cost, but regardless of which one you choose you'll be confident that you'll be ready to go off to college. Choose the package that best suits.
Our Dorm Packages are a great way to get everything you need and save a ton of $$$$ in the process. Test us out. Locate each item separately, add up the shopping cart and you'll see our Package Savings are nothing to sneeze at. How do we do it? For starters, DormCo is a wholesale provider of dorm stuff, which means we manufacturer most of the items you see here and because we produce it, we can offer a bulk savings for bulk purchases (packages) on our already crazy low prices.
So when you choose DormCo for all your college bedding we give you a bulk wholesale price... Why you ask? ... Because we are good people? Yes.... well Maybe... but we also want you to brag about how you saved at DormCo. It's always fun to brag about how cheap you got something and what a great deal you found. Tell 'em papa DormCo saved you!
Bedding Package includes:
- Choose Your TXL Comforter - All comfortable dorm beds start with a cozy soft to the touch comforter and all DormCo.com comforters are of high quality, from our Supersoft Microfiber and 300 TC Cotton to our EXCLUSIVE Designer & Plush Comforters, you cannot go wrong with whatever comforter you select. (All sized 90"L for Twin XL dorm beds... no 86" comforters here!)
- Tough Decision?: Each Comforter image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Sheet Set (Includes 2 Sets) - Every college student needs sheets and every student needs 2 sets (one on the bed and a back-up to reduce how often you have to do laundry). With this package you get 2 fitted sheets, 2 flat sheets & 2 pillow cases. A Total of 6 college bedding sheet pieces! Opt for our supersoft microfiber or upgrade to cotton or jersey knit. All are sized for Twin Extra Long Bedding and are Guaranteed to Fit! Best of all, each option is actually very nice quality, we do not put cheap or rough feeling dorm sheets as an option in our DormCo packages!!
- Tough Decision?: Each Sheet Set image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Topper - The dorm bed your college gives you should be a crime, not only is it flimsy it is uncomfortable too! Our Toppers range from your basic foam egg crate to our ultra thick and plush featherbeds and memory foam toppers. Choose the quality that fits your need and budget.
- Tough Decision?: Each Topper image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Bed Blanket - What's quality dorm bedding without a bed blanket. Choose from our various fleece, plush or fiber options. No matter which blanket you choose you will not be disappointed and it will actually fit your Twin XL dorm bed.
- Tough Decision?: Each Blanket image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your TXL Mattress Pad - Get some added padding for your dorm bedding and most importantly fully cover the university dorm mattress that has been used for way too many years! You can choose from the basic, get the job done mattress pad, or upgrade to the cotton-top, waterproof or featherbed version.
- Tough Decision?: Each Mattress Pad image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your Bed Pillow (1 Pillow) - Where you lay your head is important and for that reason our Dorm Packages let you select the pillow that best suits your need. Go basic and save or upgrade and sleep in luxury!
- Tough Decision?: Each Pillow image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
- Choose Your Bath Towel - You want to make sure you start college with a few dorm bath towels. These dorm bath towels are available in a one, two, or three pack so you can have exactly what you need of these super soft and plush dorm essentials. Made in Canada with USA Cotton and with a ribbed construction for decreased drying time in the dryer or on a drying rack, you cannot go wrong with these soft dorm essentials.
- Choose Your Wash Cloths - You want to make sure you have plenty of washcloths in your college supplies. Depending upon how often you use a washcloth, these dorm essentials are available in a one, two, or six pack so you have what you need to start college out right. Each washcloth is made of super soft USA Cotton in Canada and has a ribbed construction that allows for a quicker drying time on your dorm drying rack, which is important when you're re-using your washcloths.
- To view the wash cloths, click HERE.
- Hand Towels (optional) - These optional dorm items come in a one or two pack and are only necessary if your dorm room has a sink and/or bathroom inside. These plush dorm items are made in Canada with USA Cotton so you have a soft dorm hand towel to dry your hands with after using the sink in your dorm room.
- To view the hand towels, click HERE.
- Choose Your Bedding Accessory: All dorm beds need an accessory to make it more function friendly. If you want to keep your items bedside on a shelf, choose our Bed Post Shelf. Lastly, if you want to keep your items bedside in pockets choose our Headside Caddy or Bedside Caddy. Remember if you are up high in a bunk or lofted bed you especially won't be able to have a bedside table, so our bedding accessory pockets or shelves become a true necessity. Choose wisely :)
- Tough Decision?: Each Bedding Accessory image & write-up can be found by clicking HERE.
All college bedding items are Twin XL, which means they fit standard dorm beds that are 80" in Length. Regardless if you have a Twin or Twin XL dorm bed it is wise to choose Twin XL bedding because it is larger and won't leave you 'short sheeted'. For instance, if you dorm bed freshmen year is Twin, but Sophomore year it is Twin XL you can use the same bedding if you chose Twin XL sized bedding. On the other hand, if freshmen year you buy twin bedding and then find out Sophomore year you have a Twin XL bed then you'll be re-buying all your dorm bedding because twin will be too short. In college bedding it is always safe and smart to opt for TWIN XL aka Extra Long Twin Bedding.